Well here we are once again, at the end of the year, 2015.
How did you do?
We do have a little time left and you can never tell, once you put your mind on a great finish, how much you can actually do, in a really short time…
Here’s to a really good ending for 2015!
“Angels have no philosophy but love.”
Between now and the end of December - become an Angel to someone.
Choose someone you know who could use an Angel, and YOU be that angel!
Do something for that person that will make their world a better place.
MAYBE instead of a gift – do something for them and/or their family.
OR give someone the gift of your Presence for a present this year!
ACTS of Kindness but this time not random, INTENTIONAL!
Here are some suggestions:
- If they like movies, and haven’t been in awhile, take them to a movie of their choice, or to one you know they will love!
- Or how about a play? When was the last time you were at a local playhouse? Then for coffee or tea afterwards so you can talk about it.
- Drive them for a morning or afternoon at the beach. Have Breakfast at The Dream Inn in Santa Cruz, or lunch at Zelda’s on the Beach in Capitola, or maybe, watch a sunset at the Crow’s Nest.
- I like to take my special people to San Juan Bautista to Jardines de San Juan restaurant for a great meal with wonderful atmosphere. It fulfills all the senses.
- If your budget is on the low side, perhaps you could ‘kid sit’ so a couple can actually have a ‘date night’!
- If you like to cook or bake, offer to make a meal for someone, especially if they always cook for their entire family.
- Donate some of your time to a shelter, bring warm clothes to the homeless.
Angels come in many forms, and you can easily be one of them.
“We are each of us angels with only one wing,
and we can only fly by embracing one another.”
~Luciano de Crescenzo
Have you called me yet to register for the Winter Solstice Clarity Workshop 2015? Bring a friend and they will know you for their Angel!